Gate 2015 solution
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE
2015) exam was conducted on January 31, 1 and 7, 2015. The last phase
of exam will be conducted today; February 8,2015 during forenoon and
The first phase of the test covered disciplines like agriculture, mechanical, electronics and communications, and chemical engineering. Students found the difficulty level of the test to be average.
The GATE 2015 score will be valid for a period of three years from the date of announcement of results. All the papers in GATE 2015 will be held in online mode only and some examinations will be conducted in multiple sessions.
The online Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held for all the 22 papers. The online examination paper will contain some questions for which numerical answers must be keyed-in by the candidate using the virtual keypad. Rest of the questions shall be multiple choice questions (MCQ). Candidates will have to go through biometric (photograph and fingerprints) verification before the start of the examination.
What to know before entering the examination hall?
- Electronic diary, mobile phone, and any such electronic gadgets, blank papers, clip boards and log-tables will not be allowed in the examination venue
- You can use your own non-programmable calculator
- Bring the Admit Card at the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification, whose details have been entered while filling the application
- Only one of the following photo-ids is permitted: Driving license, passport, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhaar UID, college ID, employee identification card, or a notarized affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address
- Photocopies of the identification document are not acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to take the exam if the original and valid photo identification is not presented
- The test will also have numerical answers to some questions.
- Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2015 will be held in multiple sessions
click here for